“She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. 'Time' for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.”
Roman Payne

Projects

Friday, August 21, 2015

Proem

I've kept other blogs before. One in high school, when it seemed everyone in our group was doing it. Looking back, it was immature, angsty, and sometimes even poetic. I've tried once or twice to delete it off the internet, but I just can't do it. Its a part of me now, even if I don't want to share it with the world anymore.

And then the second blog was a joint effort with the Husband, to document our time living in the Arctic. It wasn't quite as successful as I intended, but if you'd like to read our handful of posts there head over to www.northernlightsnorthernlife.blogspot.com
I'm attached to it, because it was something we worked on together and I was able to read his writing style.

So now I want one for me, the grown up me. To be able to write about what I want, and whats going on in our lives. I'll write about life in Winnipeg, returning to work, buying our first home, building our family, and my journey to healthiness. I'll share photos and recipes, and funny anecdotes.

I want to be real, and for this to be a real record of mine and Bobby's life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment